Sunday, February 17, 2013

IBMS Master's Society Supreme Loony Coldwell strikes again

When I saw Not-Doc Lenny Coldwell's recent insightful Facebook comment about the President and the First Lady of the U.S., two things came to mind.

First I thought of this, from the
IBMS Master's Society scam's list of "Member Expectations," which is a list of things that every IBMS Master Baiter in good standing is expected to do...
  • Forgo gossiping about others.
I guess that saying the First Lady is an ugly b---- is not gossiping. Or that Lenny thinks the President is gay... hey, that's not gossip.

Maybe it all comes under the category of world affairs, which reminds me of the second thing I thought of when I read Lenny's little rant. This is from the bulleted list of the topics that the IBMS Master's Society scam will have members focus on 'in their quest for enlightened personal development":

  • Current events and world government
Yep, Lenny the Loony really has a handle on things. I'm sure that members of the IBMS Master's Society scam will indeed be enlightened. Or at least their wallets will be lightened.

For more on the IBMS Master's Society scam on this Whirled, also see:

2 comments:

Sheila O'Shea said...

Stuff like that (not from Lenny because, ew, but from distant acquaintances who wound up on my friends list somehow) was one of the reasons I left Facebook permanently.

What a scheisskopf.

Anonymous said...

As a Canadian, I feel qualified to comment on the tree cutter comment...pretty sure michelle would rock the plaid lumberjack shirt!