Sunday, September 30, 2012

Call out the instigators...

...because there's something in the air. (In the words of the  revolutionary classic from a couple of generations back.)

Another month is almost over, and as you can see, I haven't been very active on the Whirled this month. But don't despair. My seeming absence from the blog doesn't mean I have been inactive in the world of scammer-baiting. Indeed, it has been a busy and an interesting month behind the scenes, and it looks as if October is shaping up to be a stellar month as well.

For one thing, there may be big news about one of this blog's favorite snargets, Kevin Trudeau, and his scammy, Ponzi-ish Global Information Network (GIN). At the very least, there will be some more paper shuffling in court regarding that huge, nearly-forty-million-dollar FTC fine that True-dough has been fighting for years.

Better stock up on the popcorn.

Mainstream(ish) media peeps have expressed interest in several of this Whirled's other pet snargets as well. It doesn't feel so lonely in this little corner of the blogosphere any more.

Indeed, there is something in the air. So stay tuned; I'll have more soon.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Connie I can definately say good Job....LOL. I remembera lot of this....I am just ready for an ending.
And I have never cared for fred so he's just quite noring to me...;) I'm sure I have plenty more to comment....lol...Great Blog!! ;)


Lol. It just drags on...

Cosmic Connie said...

Thanks, Anon. I don't know if there will be a neat, tidy ending to all of this; it may very well just drag on, as you noted. And remember, Trudeau is just one scammer and GIN is just one scam. But as you probably know, there is supposed to be some sort of arraignment or suchlike this coming Tuesday, October 30, so we'll see what happens next.

As for Fred Van Loony... yeah, I suppose that he is boring compared to, say, True-dough or Lenny Coldwell. But I find him quite amusing. Then again, I am easily amused, so we always have to take that into account.